St. Margaret of Antioch, Bodelwyddan
The Marble Church was built by Lady Margaret in memory of her late husband, Sir Henry Peyto Willoughby de Broke. Within 4 years the church was completed and was consecrated on 23rd August 1860 becoming the Parish Church of the then newly formed Parish of Bodelwyddan and covering an area formerly part of the Parish of St. Asaph.
First Sunday: 11:00,Holy Eucharist
Second Sunday: 11:00,Holy Eucharist
Third Sunday: 11:00,Holy Eucharist
Fourth Sunday: 11:00,Holy Eucharist
Fifth Sunday: 11:00,Holy Eucharist
Open daily from 09:30 to 16:30 throughout the year except for December 25th to January 6th. Access is easy via a gently-sloping ramp at the west door.
St. Margaret’s is one of Britain’s finest Victorian Churches and its interior is decorated with a variety of marble.